Hong Kong Elite Athletes Association (HKEAA)
Established in 1996, the Hong Kong Elite Athletes Association (HKEAA) is a non-profit organization with the aim to line up local elite athletes to serve the community. The membership base of HKEAA is the former and existing scholarship athletes of the Hong Kong Sports Institute as well as Hong Kong representatives at Asian Games or higher level of competitions. Objectives of HKEAA are to promote sportsmanship and contribute to sports development in Hong Kong; to enhance the public image of elite athletes; to encourage and organize members to participate in community activities and to follow with interest matters relating to sports development.
We are now looking for a Programme Officer with the following details:
- Assist in the operation of all programmes organized by HKEAA;
- Prepare Agenda & Minutes of Activities Committee Meetings;
- Overall co-ordination for Active School Programme or Active Community Programmes;
- Management of HKEAA Official Website & Facebook;
- Prepare summary report for special events and visits related to Active School Programme or Active Community Programme;
- Handling enquiries.
1. Post-secondary qualification with Sports / Physical Education / Recreation as one of the subjects studied;
2. A minimum of 2 years’ experience in related fields;
3. Proficiency in English & Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is an advantage;
4. Good computer & website editing skills;
5. Proficient Chinese typing speed and graphic design is preferable; &
6. Willing to work irregular hours.
– Negotiable (subject to qualification & experience)
Please apply with full resume together with expected salary by mail or email on or before 16 December 2020 to the Programme Director at:-
(1) Hong Kong Elite Athletes Association
Unit 36 & 38, G/F, Block B
Mei Fung House, Mei Lam Estate
Shatin, N.T. Or
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)